This summer we are partnering with local farmers markets to be on site to collect your kitchen item locations while you shop this summer. Our to-date list includes us being at the following markets on the following dates:
- May 5: Countryside Conservancy at Howe Meadow
- June 16: Haymaker Farmers’ Market
- July 12: Countryside Conservancy at Highland Square
- July 28: Stow Community Farmers Market
- August 4: Countryside Conservancy at Howe Meadow
- September 8: Main Street Wadsworth Farmers Market
We are excited for a busy summer! Come check out a farmers market you haven’t gotten the chance to see yet, or spend some time at your usual one this summer. We will have volunteers on site at each drop off to help carry boxes or bags of your used kitchen item donations.
Hope to see you at one (or more!) of these drop-off events!